Hello Fellow Stampers ~
The Stampin’ Up! retiring product lists were released yesterday! Now is your last opportunity to purchase retiring products! Click the links below to see which products are retiring and currently available.
Retiring bundles Some of these products will carry over to the new Annual Catalog (starts June 1). However, they will be offered individually and no longer available as a 10% off bundle.
Everything else (tools, ink pads, card stock, ribbon, embellishments & more). Our ink pad design is retiring - and we're having a "Color Revamp" this year -- this means many of the current colors are retiring and the new Color Collections will be "reset". Please see "Color Revamp" with retiring color information below.
STAMPIN’ UP! COLOR REVAMP! Stampin’ Up! is making beautiful but significant changes to their color collections effective June 1. I’ll be sharing more information on what’s coming soon! The following colors will be retiring from the core collections along with the 2016-2018 In Colors (with the exception of Flirty Flamingo continuing as a core color).
COLORS SELL OUT QUICKLY! My advice is to scoop up the paper, ink pads, ink refills and coordinating products in your favorite retiring colors before they are gone.
Thirteen Stampin’ Up! core collection colors are retiring:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, it will continue to be available as part of the Stampin’ Up! core color collection.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RETIRING PRODUCTS!
- There is no minimum purchase required.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using your Stampin' Rewards from a qualifying order of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
- Depending on inventory, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you purchase a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, it is recommended to purchase right away and not wait to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Retiring tools & accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 25, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Our ink pad design is retiring (including all current pad designs) but not all Stampin’ Up! colors. Colors that are not retiring will return in the newly designed ink pad (easier to open, stackable, etc.) in the Annual Catalog. Additionally, returning and new colors have been reformulated so that the ink will be slightly different.
WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT EXCLUSIVE CLUB?! I'm talking about the exclusive circle known as "Stampin' Up Demonstrators" - and get to see it all first? You too can see the new catalog next week -- it's easy!!! JOIN Stampin' Up! today and be a part of my special DDS Paper Pups group -- get the behind the scenes, inside scoop before everyone else!! Get to touch the products first. And be a part of a very special group of "Pals" that supports and shares with each other every day!!! Don't Wait -- check out the details HERE - and get signed up ASAP!!