~ 2017 Annual Clean Out Sale ~
The 2017 Annual Clean out Sale Will Take Place on Saturday, June 3rd - in the afternoon here at the DDS Studios address.
Once the "in person" sale is over; all remaining items will post to this page and certain private sale groups.
Stay tuned for more information!
And if you live in the area -- Save the Date!!!
- Items are listed by category with a corresponding price.
- Note: Bundles will NOT be unbundled to accommodate "special requests"; bundles must be bought as the bundle they come in.
- All sales will be "first come, first served."
- There will be a minimum of $6.95 charged for postage on all purchases (this will include Paypal Fees); larger orders will require shipping to be calculated.
Just a few guidelines to remember for online sales --
- All items listed for sale are in near new, (gently used, or even in some cases, never used) excellent condition, unless I note specifics otherwise.
- If you wish to make a purchase, please send me an email at email@example.com, indicating the item(s) you wish to buy. Please include your complete mailing address, and your Paypal email. I will send you a PayPal invoice for payment which will include the price of the item along with postage/handling/paypal fees. Package will be mailed upon receipt of full payment.
- All items will be sold on a "first come, first served" basis. So if someone "gets dibs" on an item, I will try to be as prompt as possible in removing it from the sale list as no longer available. All items listed are "cross-posted" at other sites, so may sell quickly. If you see something you want, don't wait!
- I can ship within the U.S. Only -- I'm sorry :-(
- PayPal Payment Only please!
- If you have any questions about an item, please feel free to contact me!
$7 Stamp Sets:
$10 Stamp Sets:
$11 Stamp Sets:
$13 Stamp Sets:
Framelits/Dies & Textured Impression Embossing Folders:
**This section includes a variety of "kits", including Paper Pumpkin, and all-inclusive project kits from the SU! catalogs. The PP kits contain original kit contents, some with additional refill, some with completed projects included. Please Note: Only where noted is the stamp set or ink spot included!
12" x 12" paper collections & stacks: (PLEASE NOTE: 12" x 12" collections are very expensive to ship; if you choose to purchase from this category, please be prepared to cover the shipping costs; and I would recommend combining with other purchases from the Board into a "Large" Flat Rate Box to save on the shipping)
*Photopolymer Note: Remember that photopolymer stains; but this does not change the integrity of the stamp itself. Photopolymer continues to stamp beautifully even if stained. Photopolymer stamp sets that have been used may show staining.
Thanks Everyone! --